With the following data protection declaration, we would like to explain to you which types of your personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "data") we process for which purposes and to what extent. The data protection declaration applies to all processing of personal data carried out by us, both as part of the provision of our services and in particular on our websites, in mobile applications and within external online presences, such as our social media profiles (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online offer").
The terms used are not gender specific.
As of October 15, 2020
SEVEN SUNDAYS Group AG
Persons authorized to represent: Benjamin Maier, Florian Maier, Erik Gabriel
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +41 61 5110834
Overview of processing
The following overview summarizes the types of data processed and the purposes of their processing and refers to the data subjects.
Types of data processed
- Contact information (Facebook) ("Contact information" is data that (clearly) identifies data subjects, such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers, which are sent to Facebook, e.g. via Facebook pixel or Upload can be transmitted for comparison purposes in order to form custom audiences; after comparison in order to form target groups, the contact information will be deleted).
- Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses).
- Content data (e.g. entries in online forms).
- Contact details (e.g. email, telephone numbers).
- Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Social data (data that is subject to social secrecy and is processed, for example, by social security agencies, social welfare agencies or pension authorities.).
- Location data (information about the geographical position of a device or a person).
- Contract data (e.g. subject of the contract, term, customer category).